CALL FOR PROPOSAL
Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) under its project “Sahaj” is seeking a proposal from individuals/organizations to develop a web application on:
- Quarterly Monitoring Form of Implementation of Decisions of Court
- Quarterly Monitoring Form of Status of Cases at Local Judicial Committee
The web application should be accessible via computer or mobile devices with an internet connection from various districts and local level for the data collection in the various questionnaire.
The proposal should be submitted preferably on or before July 22, 2019, via email.
Read below the Terms and Reference.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Scope of Work
- The web application should be able to store multiple form data entered by various users on the district level and local level
- FLWD will define the number of users for the application.
- The application should be able to produce the reports according to the form data and cross-tabulation report might also be required.
- The application must have a very easy to use interface design and user-friendly workflow.
- The language for the application must be in Nepali as the paper form is based in the Nepali Language.
FWLD anticipates the web application by the end of August.
The selected individuals/organizations must provide maintenance and support until Dec 2020.
Applicants should submit a concise package to email@example.com by 22 July 2019 including following:
- Examples of previous work and affiliations with any organizations for similar work nature.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae
- Tentative timeline for the phase-wise development process.
- A proposed Budget.
- Prior experience in web application development
- Ability to operate under strict time limits
- Ability to work in both Nepali and English language
FWLD will own the final product and retain all rights to use, edit and distribute it as it sees fit.