Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) is looking for a qualified Nepali candidate to apply for the following position for the period of 7 months.
Position: Technical officer with an experience of working in health sector
No. of Position – 1
Scope of work
- Liaise with Central Government to obtain approval to conduct events regarding safe abortion and post abortion contraception and support to facilitate the events in close coordination.
- Communicate with providers and trainers from different health facility to conduct the training, events, and post training support.
- Coordinate with the intervention medical colleges for conducting safe abortion training and obtaining certification
- Contribute to documentation of the program, repot writing of the events and collecting relevant reports
Required expertise and qualifications
- The candidate must have minimum of bachelor’s degree in nursing, general medicine, public health, or related disciplines (preferable in nursing background)
- With minimum of three years or more experience working in the Government system.
- Relevant working experience with medical colleges on Reproductive Health
- With excellent knowledge on national safe abortion policies and guidelines and sexual and reproductive health.
- Has strong writing skills in Nepali and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and flexible to adapt to challenging work environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Candidates who meet above mentioned criteria are requested to submit the application with updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com or in FWLD’s Office in 72 Aadarsha Marg, Thapathali, Kathmandu () no later than 4:30 pm, 14th November, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The FWLD reserves the right to accept/reject any or all application(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per project agreement.