Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) announces vacancy for the project Information and support to people without Civil Documentation. The requirement for the position are as follows:
Position: Legal Officer
Part Time/Full Time: 50%
Job location: Jhapa
Published date: December 20, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision of the Executive Director and Program Coordinator.
- Work on legal issues and cases.
- File cases relating to citizenship and Gender issues.
- Assist in conducting/facilitating trainings, workshops, and conferences .
- Assist and support in program design, implementation and evaluation;
- Ensure smooth operation of legal cases.
- Additional responsibilities based on demonstrated ability and/or program needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Should have Advocate License presented by the Bar Council of Nepal.
Knowledge & Skills
- Should have prior experience in legal issues and cases.
- Understand development issues.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, some of which may include coursework and/or internships.
- This role will work directly with Executive Director.