Published on: 13th July, 2022
Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) is seeking proposal from individuals/organizations to prepare infographic video under the project “Legal Measures for addressing Child Protection and Gender Based Violence”. Infographic video should be made on the laws related to children and their protection. The various issues relating to children and legal provisions and rights of children should be covered by the infographic video. The sealed proposal should be submitted preferably on or before 20th July, 2022 during office hour, to FWLD’s office.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Scope of Work
– Prepare 3 infographics of around 5 minutes
– Content and story line will be provided by FWLD
– Must be in Nepali language along with sign language for hearing impaired person.
– Prior work experience in preparing infographic video
– Prior work experience in social issues
– Ability to operate under a strict time limit
– Must be legally constituted and registered under the law of Nepal
– Consider proposing budget scale.
Ownership / Copyright
– FWLD will own the final product and retain all rights to use, edit and distribute it as it sees fit.
– Letter of interest
– Registration certificate under the law of Nepal
– Tax clearance certificate at least up to 2077/78 fiscal year
– Proposed budget
– Working plan
– CV of key people engaged
– Prior work sample
Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD)
72, Adarsha Marg, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact No: 977-1-5333525 l 1-5333524 l 1-5366415