FWLD is seeking proposals from Media Agencies for development and broadcasting through online media houses of 8 online TV episodes on the issues of citizenship. The proposal should be submitted at FWLD’s Office by 5.30 P.M. preferably on or before 18th October, 2022.
Terms of Reference
Scope of Work
- The episodes must be developed and broadcasted nationwide through different online platforms.
- FWLD will provide the topics and the content for the episodes
- The episodes must be in Nepali Language
- The length of the episodes must be maximum of Five Minutes each
- Consider proposing budget scale
- Letter of interest
- Registration certificate under the law of Nepal
- Latest Tax clearance certificate
- Proposed budget
Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD)
72, Adarsha Marg, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact No: 977-1-5333525 l 1-5333524 l 1-5366415