Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) is seeking proposal from individuals/organizations to develop an Infographics Video under the project named “Provide Consultation on the expansion of the FAR Fem COVID-19 policy work on recovery and women’s rights to include a model for national ratification of ILO 190 in Nepal”. This is a project supported by Center for Women’s Global Leadership (CWGL) which is implemented by FWLD. An Infographics Video should be developed on the importance of ratification of ILO 190 by Nepal. The proposal should be submitted preferably on or before June 9 2021 during office hour, to FWLD’s office.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Scope of Work
- Develop an infographics video.
- Develop Infographics Video of around 6 minutes duration.
- Content and storyline will be provided by FWLD
- Must be in the Nepali language along with sign language for hearing impaired person.
- Prior work experience in development of Infographic video
- Prior work experience in social issues
- Must be legally constituted and registered under the law of Nepal
- Kindly consider proposing a budget scale
Ownership / Copyright
- FWLD will own the final product and retain all rights to use, edit and distribute it as it sees fit
- Letter of interest
- Registration certificate under the law of Nepal
- Tax clearance certificate at least up to 2076/77 fiscal year
- Proposed budget
- Prior work sample