Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) is seeking proposal from individuals/organizations to prepare infographic videos under the project named “Strengthening/Supporting Local Level Platforms in their Response to Gender Based Violence”. This is a project under the Joint Program of UNESCO, UNFPA and UN Women, which is implemented by FWLD. Nine Infographic videos should be prepared based on the GBV Training Manual developed by FWLD and should be made with focus on the roles and responsibilities of local level government in responding to GBV. The sealed proposal should be submitted preferably on or before June 30, 2021 during office hour, to FWLD’s office or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Scope of Work
- Prepare a total of 9 infographic videos.
- Prepare Infographics Video below 7 minutes duration.
- Content and storyline will be provided by FWLD
- Must be in the Nepali language along with sign language for hearing impaired person.
- Prior work experience in preparing Infographic video
- Prior work experience in social issues
- Ability to operate under a strict time limit
- Must be legally constituted and registered under the law of Nepal
- Kindly consider proposing a budget scale
Ownership / Copyright
- FWLD will own the final product and retain all rights to use, edit and distribute it as it sees fit
- Letter of interest
- Registration certificate under the law of Nepal
- Tax clearance certificate at least up to 2076/77 fiscal year
- Proposed budget
- Prior work sample