Forum for women, Law and Development (FWLD) is seeking proposal from experienced vendors to distribute 500 pieces of bedsheet, 500 kilo grams of lentils and 200 grams of tea packets under Strengthening Capacities of Women’s Groups/Network on Gender Responsive Disaster Risk Reduction and Humanitarian Action at Saptari (Tirhut Rural Municipality, Kanchanrup Municipality) and Banke (Khajura Rural Municipality) Districts. The sealed proposal should be submitted preferably on or before August 31, 2021 during office hour, at FWLD’s office.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Scope of Work
- Distribute 500 pieces of bedsheet, 500 kilo grams of lentils and 200 grams of tea packets
- The vendor should deliver the items at the ware house of Tirhut Rural Municipality and Kanchanrup Municipality of Saptari and Khajura Rural Municipality of Banke.
- The vendor should deliver the goods at the particular date and time as desired by FWLD.
- At least 2 years of prior work experience in running the company and distributing the similar goods
- The vendor should have all the proper legal documents. The Legal documents would comprise: VAT and PAN registration, tax clearance certificate and other significant documents.
- Ability to operate under a strict time limit
- Kindly consider proposing the rate of the called items
- Quotation along with the detailed rate of the items that has been mention in the CFP
- Registration certificate under the Law of Nepal
- Tax clearance certificate