Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) under its project “Information and Support to the People without Civil Documentation” is seeking interests from individuals to “Development of briefing paper.”
Experts with relevant experience who are available for short-term assignments are invited to register their interests for consideration. The expert shall be responsible for the development of briefing paper. The briefing paper should consist all the shreds of evidence, facts and recommendations to circulate it to all the concerned stakeholders. The expert should develop six different briefing paper briefing on six different thematic issues.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Qualification: Master’s Degree in relevant field.
Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
Applicants should submit an application stating proposed budget and the Curriculum Vitae to FWLD’s office by November 25,2020.
Since the subject matter touches on extremely sensitive concept, expert is strictly suggested to remain in the language sensitivity frame and use gender friendly terminologies.
FWLD will own the final product and retain all rights to use, edit and distribute it as it sees fit.
Scope of Work:
The Service under the assignment “Development of briefing paper” “shall include the following:
- The Service should be responsible to develop 6 different briefing papers on six-different thematic issues and it should be based on the study conducted by FWLD.
- Verify factual correctness of information, such as dates and statistics.
- Check text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies.
- Ensure the uniformity of numbering/bulleting of each section and sub-section.
- Ensure the correctness and uniformity of citations.
- Ensure uniformity in use of abbreviations and specific terms.