Forum for Women, Law and Development (FWLD) is announcing a Vacancy Announcement for the position of Programme Coordinator in FWLD. The details regarding the responsibilities, qualifications and application process can be found below:
• Coordinate the organization of all the activities related to the project assigned and prepare narrative reports of the activities.
• Devise advocacy strategies for equal rights for women and design activities accordingly.
• Conduct trainings, workshops, orientations and seminars for civil society members, government officials and the affected persons on range of issues of human rights
• Conduct research on issues of human rights and the implementation of laws.
• Prepare and submit monthly reports, mid-yearly reports, annual reports, Work plans, Monitoring Plans, Risk Assessment Plans and other documents to partner organizations
• Assist the Management Committee and the Admin/Finance Team of FWLD in the procurement process related to the Project.
Core Area of Work
• Legal Identity
• Birth Registration
• Civil Registration
• Master’s Degree in Law
• Strong proficiency in oral and written English and Nepali
• Excellent writing and research skills
• Excellent Computer skills particularly in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Team player and independent worker
• Resourceful and innovative
• Commitment to human rights issues
• Strong communication skills
Experience of 5 years in the non-profit sector is preferred.
The interested applicant can send an email to the following email address along with a Cover Letter, an updated Resume and a copy of the License of Advocate within the prescribed deadline.
Mailing Address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply: July 5, 2017
Duration: The Position is valid for a duration of one year.